8 things you need to know before hiring a bachelor party stripper in Charlotte
Helpful Bachelor Party Tips From The Pros
- Allow a 30 min window for the dancers to arrive. Sometimes, the entertainers run a little late but will always show up. They will call you when they’re on their way.
- Have a private are for the strippers to get ready in and to leave their equipment.
- Please choose a backup dancer from the website just in case the dancer you choose can’t make it.
- Respect your entertainer
- They will let you know what you can or can’t do when they get started.
- No name calling!
- No grabbing!
- No cameras! If you want to take a picture make sure you ask the entertainer. Before or after the show.
- Ensure there is plenty of room for your dancer. Choose a good location that is uncluttered so your dancer has room to dance. That way you will be able to see all of the exotic moves your entertainer can show off.